Monday, 12 December 2011

Starting the animation.

I added a skin to my Jedi starfighter and also a R2 unit unfortunately the R2 unit is yet to be skinned.









This is a few seconds of my first scene although it seems it has not fully rendered. 
I will finish up the animation make the ship more viable and move some of the rocks












I have made another version of this scene it now has          a background and feels more fluid.
This is the final scene I will use in my animation 






To start the animation I used auto keyframes as it is the fastest way to animate.




After adding a free camera into the scene I then made sure any action taking place was in front of it. I used a free camera as it is easier to work with than a target camera for a non moving shot. 















After I added the camera and got the animation to my liking I added a star background to make it look more like space. To do this I went to Rendering > Environment and in Environment Map added a bitmap of stars I have.









When rending out the animation go to render > render setup and in the range area I set the range 0 To 250 as my animation did not go over that many frames and it saves me having to render out unused frames. I set the output size to HDTV (video) for the best quality and set the rendered file as an AVI. 













No comments:

Post a Comment