For the DeathStar I used basic shapes from the create tab and the boolean tool to cut out the detail of it. by making the starting sphere Operand B this let me keep the original shape, I used another sphere for the indent and I used a Cylinder for the ring indent.
I extended the ring around the sphere.
During the animation I planed on having a random StarWars ship fly past the camera and round the DeathStar I decided on a Xwing. I went about shaping the Xwing with a cube changed it to an editable poly and stretched it out using the polygon selection. Though I couldn't get the shape quite right but I noticed that it is starting to look like Jedi Starfighter I have decided to change the ship I will be modelling this still needs allot of work.
For the planet I will be using a sphere that I will try to extrude a landmass.
I will also create a small building scene of when the laser hits the planet. I am creating the buildings with basic shapes grouping together buildings and group those groups keeps me from having to move the City around piece by piece.
All my current models are lacking massively in detail an complexity.
(I am currently having problems uploading images of the city).
No comments:
Post a Comment